A go-to shoe choice for walks, day hikes, or running errands – the Gypsum II Low from Keen provide support and stability no matter what you’re doing.
This upper of this shoe is made from waterproof nubuck leather and the interior has an odour control mesh liner for breathability. Your feet will also stay dry, as the Gypsum II has the Keen waterproof membrane to keep water out. Cushioning and support are provided by the dual density compression moulded EVA midsole and the removable footbed.
You’ll have plenty of traction from the non-marking rubber sole, which has 4mm multi-directional lugs for grip. Breathable, cushioned and waterproof - the Keen Gypsum II Low Shoes are great for day hiking expeditions.
- Waterproof nubuck and textile upper
- Natural odour control
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Heel support structure
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual density compression moulded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable dual density EVA footbed